[BadPanda029] Hi Tiger – Stop Believing
Hi Tiger is a New Hampshire based collective with “at least” 6 people (Will, Noel, John, Tucker, Duffy, Kasey).
Sprung from the Dj and Production group known as Neon Coyote, they began in 2008.
Started off as weird spacey resin hit music. Then they harnessed the power of the resin
into some sort of fuzzy dance music.
Where do you live actually?
– Stratham, NH.
– Portsmouth, NH
What is the last thing you ate?
– Arroz a la Valenciana
– White Chocolate Macadamia cookies
– elbow pads.
Do you collect something?
– things i dont need.
– .mp3’s and .avi’s
– comic books
“hard at explaining”
– True Romance
– Le Fabuleux Destin d’Amélie Poulain
– Closely Watched Trains
– Macbook pro
– Too Loud A Solitude
This Must Be The Place – Talking Heads
– Sam’s Basement Prom
– Maine Cabin
– Black Friday Shopping Mall
– LCD Soundsystem
– Mötley Crüe
– Dance Party Release at Ians House
– 3rd Ward, fell through a wall, passed out before playing, on lotsa drugs, blacking out.
Favourite place on earth?
– Where my friends are.
– With the homies.
Where would you wish to wake up tomorrow?
– In a really nice car with a pound of coke.
– On Playa Montelimar in Nicaragua sorrounded by beautiful Hispanic women.
– Balls deep in some fly ass chicita